The Anglican Church defines sacraments as “outward and visible signs of inward and spiritual grace”
Besides baptism and the Eucharist (Holy Communion), the church recognizes other spiritual markers in our journey of faith. These include:
- Confirmation (the adult affirmation of our baptismal vows).
- Reconciliation of a Penitent (private confession).
- Holy Matrimony (Christian marriage).
- Holy Orders (ordination to deacon, priest, or bishop).
- Unction (anointing with oil those who are sick or dying).
These help us to be a sacramental people, seeing God always at work around us.
For more information on the Sacrament of the Anglican Church, please feel free to contact our clergy through the administrative office. We would be delighted to share a cup of tea with you and explore any questions you may have.